Family meal recipes
Recipe for Arr Luu Hnin
- Four cups of rice
- Five cloves of garlic
- Vegetable oil
- One tomato
- Five potatoes
- A large saucepan full of fresh spinach leaves
- Bring a saucepan of rice to the boil and leave to simmer.
- Peel and finely chop five cloves of garlic.
- Peel and finely chop five potatoes.
- Add one chopped tomato.
- Heat oil in the pan.
- Mix together and fry for a couple of minutes, saving two cloves of garlic for the spinach.
- Add some water, cover and allow it to boil away.
- After removing any woody stalks, rinse the spinach.
- Heat some water in the pan before adding the spinach, some salt and the remaining two cloves of sliced garlic. Leave it over a high flame for three minutes, then strain.
- Serve instantly.