Family meal recipes
Recipe for Maca
- 500g Packet of spaghetti
- 1 Teaspoon of chili powder
- 5 Tablespoons of cooking oil
- Salt and pepper
- Bring two litres of water to the boil in a large pot.
- Once the water is boiling, add the oil and chili powder.
- Add a pinch of salt and pepper for more flavor, reduce the heat and stir.
- Break the spaghetti in half.
- Add the spaghetti to the water. Follow the package directions for cooking times. To keep the pasta from sticking, stir during the first minute or two of cooking.
- Take the pasta out of the water, strain and serve instantly.